Where is the UI state information (used in super.onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)) stored and how can it be deleted from another app or command line on a rooted phone?

I need to delete the user data (username, password) of both the native Facebook app (com.facebook.katana) and the stock browser on Android (com.android.browser) on a rooted phone via command line (which I call from my own app) or elsewhere from my own app.

This is what I'm calling:

rm /data/data/com.android.browser/cache/webviewCache/*
rm /data/data/com.android.browser/databases/*
killall -9 com.android.browser

rm /data/data/com.facebook.katana/cache/webviewCache/*
rm /data/data/com.facebook.katana/databases/*
killall -9 com.facebook.katana

After I kill the facebook process, I check the running processesand there is no FB process running anymore. I then restart FB via long-press on home and choosing the FB app. Previous username/password still show on the login screen (= same screen as I left it before I killed the app). When I then press 'back' on the device, and then start the app again via home long-press / select FB, the login screen is empty.

Where do the values for username/password come when I start FB again in the first place? I assume that the login activity still retrieves the savedInstanceState, but how could that be avoided - or else, where are those UI states actually stored, in order to delete them? Shouldn't the restarted app, after all it's processes are killed, already be in a new lifecycle?

Same problem is with the stock browser: if i leave the browser and I'm on the login page of for example gmail.com where the username/password is entered (but form not submitted yet), then killing the browser process, the values (username) entered into the form will still be there after restarting the app again after it's been killed.