Hi everyone, I have a puzzle game with a 7x7 grid of graphics, and a
timer, its just about ready to go. But I am stuck on how to go about
saving/continuing game.
For example when someone exits I want them to be able to save and
exit, then come back and click continue to pick up where they left off
with all of the graphics in the right place, timer and score.
I looked at onSaveInstanceState android examples, but not sure if this
is what I need or how to implement it in my case. Any help on this
would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks Al