Hi,

Below is the link which shows how my UI looks:
http://i56.tinypic.com/6p89q8.jpg
You can see those articles now. Article are coming from RSS of blog.

So i m making question more simpler:

I wrote code this way as follows: (Im giving code in short)

       super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
       setContentView(R.layout.articleslist);
       dialog = ProgressDialog.show(Articles.this, "","Loading. Please
wait...", true);
       new InsertDataTask().execute(this);
}

private class InsertDataTask extends AsyncTask<Context, Void,
ArrayList> {

        private Context context;
        protected Cursor doInBackground(final Context... args){
                //fetch all the data from db and out it in ArrayList and return
it
        }
        protected void onPostExecute(final ArrayList c){
                //now here is inserted for loop for rendering those
articles in UI
                tablev = findViewById(R.id.articleslist);
               for(){
                        tr = new TableRow(context);
                        tr.setLayoutParams(new
LayoutParams( LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT, LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT));
                        tr.setClickable(true);
                        tr.setFocusable(true);
                        // code now create textviews and imageviews
and insert those image into tr
                        //Finally the tr is inserted into table
                        tablev.addView(tr);
                }
        }

 When i execute the code.
Because that for loop takes 2/3 seconds to render the UI. My UI gets
hangs for those 2/3 seconds

I think you are clear now