Thanks for the feedback Mark!

It turns out that the device has a menu button in the status bar, and
the user wants me to not display my app full frame in order for him to
access it.  I wonder if devices without a dedicated menu button will
be a major issue in the future.  I really don't want to design my app
with a title or status bar showing unless its necessary.

Best,
Stephen