On Nov 29, 7:42 pm, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:29 PM, John C. Bland II
> <johncblan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > So you return a Bundle and receive a bundle then expand it to the
> > properties?
>
> Yup, basically. It's like extending the Parcelable interface ... only
> without the headaches.

I make my objects Parcelable and "bundleable".  Parcelable is not such
a headache once you get the boilerplate code out of the way.  Then you
just attach the bundle already being made to the parcel.  Parcelable
is an advantage if you need to pass arrays of such objects around.
You can't attach arrays of Bundles to intents without your own
mechanisms.

Doug