Hi, I have a table with 5 columns.
1. RoomID
2. RoomName
3.RoomSuffix
4. SwitchID
5. SwitchName

I have some data in this table. Now I want to update database. How to
do this? I search for this but didn't get well answer

I had tried it like:

sampleDB =  this.openOrCreateDatabase(SAMPLE_DBNAME, MODE_PRIVATE,
null);

                        ContentValues args = new ContentValues();
                        args.put(SwitchName, switchRename);

Here I want to put SwitchName value as switchRename.
Now I execute method as:

sampleDB.update(SWITCH_TABLE_NAME, args, SwitchName
+'menuItemName',null);

But here second last argument (i.e where clause give me an error).In
where clause I want as "SwitchName = 'xyz' "  i.e where SwitchName is
xyz. How to write this where condition correctly?