I'm having an issue where some users are seeing the SharedPreferences
disappearing after some time.  I have two separate Actvities, one
writing, and the other reading.  I assume these two activities are
both in the same process (they both run from the same app), but is
this causing the problem?  What's curious to me is that I can't
reproduce the problem myself on the G1.