Hi everybody,

            In my application I am displaying list. I have created
ContextMenu. In that there are options like add,remove,back,etc...
            Now when I select Remove option then  I call method
deleteRecord(), which  delete that list record from database. After
that I call method - startActivity(getIntent());  Because of this
method activity restarts and list changes are instantly visible to
user because in start method I had write code that display the list
like.

public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
    {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        try
        {
                sampleDB =  this.openOrCreateDatabase(SAMPLE_DBNAME,
MODE_PRIVATE, null);

                Cursor c = sampleDB.rawQuery ("SELECT RoomName,
SwitchFullName FROM SwitchTable ORDER BY RoomName",null);

                int count = c.getCount();
                System.out.println ("Total number of records are"+count);
                if (c != null )
                {
                        if  (c.moveToFirst())
                        {
                                do
                                {
                                        roomName =
c.getString(c.getColumnIndex("RoomName"));
                                        switchName =
c.getString(c.getColumnIndex("SwitchFullName"));

                                        System.out.println
(roomName+":"+switchName);
                                        results.add(roomName+"-"+switchName);

                                }
                                while (c.moveToNext());
                                c.close();
                        }
                }

                this.setListAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1,results));

        }
        catch (SQLiteException se )
        {
                Log.e(getClass().getSimpleName(), "Could not create or Open
the database");
        }
        finally
        {
                        //sampleDB.close();
        }

        registerForContextMenu(getListView());
    }

Now suppose I have list like this

Hall - Fan
Kitchen - AC
Bedroom - tv

and suppose I delete record no 1 then list display as following

Kitchen - AC
Bedroom - tv

It looks perfectly well. But suppose I press the back button then
list is again display as

Hall - Fan
Kitchen - AC
Bedroom - tv

Actually first record is deleted succesfully, but though also it is
displayed when I press back button. How to avoid this problem?