I recently released my first android app (http://lambfruit.com) and I
have been left frustrated with the markets rating system. The reason
for this is that I would like to get valid feedback about my app,
areas I can improve and areas that people are having trouble with,
crashes or UI issues etc.. however I have received a couple of one
star ratings without any comments at all!
This is very frustrating because I would really like to know why
someone felt the app only deserved one star, so that I can change
things that people don't like. Does anyone else think that users
should be forced to comment when providing one or two star ratings?

Thanks,

Kev