Here's a few more mac layout editor issues:

1. layout width and height aren't accepted.  They immediately switch
to blank values when I enter them in the properties box.
2. layout is not accurate.  When I enter a width and height in the XML
editor, the layout doesn't appear correctly.
3. properties don't refresh properly.  When you click on an item in
the view, the properties list goes blank.

If nobody else has seen this, I'll start filing bugs.

Richard