This gets weirder every minute.

Just out of curiosity I just called setIntent(null) in onPause() to
make sure the Intent the Activity was started with is always reset. As
soon as I start the Activity again though, getIntent() will AGAIN
return the Intent I supposedly set to null before...... this Intent it
returns even exists across re-deployments of the whole application
(not across emulator reboots tho)!

Am I the only one having these problems? ^^ This whole thing looks
completely broken to me. None of the functionalities I used exposed
the behavior that was documented.