Hi all, I've asked this before but never got a useful answer.

I'm setting wallpaper as follows:

InputStream stream = resources.openRawResource(myResource);

getApplicationContext().setWallpaper(stream);

It works, but the image doesn't fit the screen. Is there a way to
force the image to fit the screen, or is this down to differences in
device types? Are wallpapers specific to each advice depending upon
the resolution and screen dimensions? Am I wasting my time trying to
make a single image available for the wallpaper?