Just downloaded it.  Looks pretty good, although the map doesn't
display, just the markers.  What is funny though is that when I added
in menu code to my app, it doesn't display.  However, it does display
in your app.  I'm wondering if the menu is considered an overlay?  Or
if there is yet another small item of code I am missing to put this
thing to bed.