I was successful with Eclipse in getting a build but it is hard to say
why.   I still can't do a Proguard build from a command line and what
it looks like is for some reason the script has a hard time finding
the Proguard jar.  Tried all kinds of combinations and none worked.  I
am pointing to the recommended 1.8.1 ant in my ANT_HOME path though
Eclipse seems to be using the built-in 1.7.1 ant successfully.  There
are many variables with this 2.3 SDK release that need to be sorted
out.  Are problems with the Eclipse build due to not running Eclispe
Classic as I'm running Galileo and if so why?  We really would like to
hear the reasons for such changes.