Hi,

I am seeing the same problem as well. I followed the instructions
here:
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/09/proguard-android-and-licensing-server.html,
and everything worked well for a while.
Then I did "android update project" today and since then I am getting
this:

add-proguard-release.xml:35: Problem: failed to create task or type
proguard
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken
place.

I have also added "proguard.config=proguard.cfg" to
default.properties.
Has anybody found a solution to this problem yet?

thanks!
CG