I think that the point Romain is making is that scrolling things (be they
ListView or Scrollview) should not be *embedded* within each other.  The
framework was not intended to support this, as it creates all sorts of UI
issues.

Strictly speaking, you *could* put two independent scrolling things in any
given layout, but with limited screen real estate, we haven't found this to
be a particularly useful UI pattern.

On Nov 20, 2008 12:05 PM, "Andrew Burgess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So essentially multiple ListViews on a single screen are a pretty big
no-no.  Fair enough, I'll try something else.  Thanks for the response.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Romain Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> > Hi, > > ListView i...
Andrew Burgess