thanks IV,

I guess i could not put my [oint across properly. Beep is at headsets
control, i know. Now when the headset is paired, and my custom
application plays a beep, does it automatically beep in the headset or
in the handset ? if it automatically beeps in the headset, good, if
not what can i do in my custom app to make the beep heard in the
headset ?

more to that i also need to capture some keypress volume up and down
from the headset in my application
will I be able to do that in my application ? how ? documentation is
not clear on this !

thanks and regards
Jagat