You are welcome.

Now as for your handset beep: there is no API in the android.bluetooth
packet for generating the headset beep on a remote device. The best
you can hope for is that the headset manufacturer publishes a protocol
for setting this using the RFCOMM a.k.a. SPP link to the device. But I
have never seen a Bluetooth headset that does this.

But you should also look at
https://sites.google.com/a/android.com/opensource/projects/bluetooth-faq