Hi there. There is an error in the javascript being generated on my
marketplace page that effectively renders the page useless for me. I
can no longer view the programs that I have uploaded, nor can I upload
any others. The bug is in the code that generates the js files -

Error: invalid XML tag syntax

Source File:
http://market.android.com/publish/gwt/C1EC4AF9F1B1A6AEDEDB919B4E67D008.cache.html
Line: 207, Column: 39
Source Code:
function fT(a){if(a<=30){return 1&lt;<a}else{return fT(30)*fT(a-30)}}

please can someone look at this and figure out a way to resolve this.
Do I need to re-register and spend another 25 USD on another
account ??