Yes - it occurs on multiple browsers; I have tried on firefox 2.0.0.15
and IE6. as the bug is a javascript error - and therefore the
application list "widget" fails to display as well as the upload
button.

I have also tried the other forum (thanks for the suggestion
nonetheless). At least there are tagged google employees helping out
there - but they seem to be very good at insighting ideas / concepts
but they are quite lacking (sorry to say this) on action. I expect
that from posts such as "this g1 sux when you doin flash" but I have a
genuine marketplace issue that there seems no one around to escalate
it to, hence the answer to googles question "what can't you find on
google" on my public profile*.

I have no expectations for support for free stuff. However, when there
is cash involved I would like to have some escalation mechanism in
which I can be confident in the knowledge that a human is looking at
the problem.

(* to save you looking - I put " a telephone number for someone at
google " )