Hi. I want to launch my own media player application when I want to
watch a video from Youtube. When I write android:scheme="http" and
android:host="m.youtube.com" it is OK. But, it asks everywhere in
m.youtube.com to open my app. So, it gets annoying. I tried to use
pathPattern, pathPrefix and path to solve this but I didn't get ahead.
All I want is clearly this:

    *

      When the link is like "http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F
%gl=US#" the intent filter shouldn't launch my app.
    *

      When the link is like "http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=
%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=k3Cdqx1qFX8" my application should be
launched.

Is there anyone that can help me?