I want to control every Youtube video. I just don't want when I press
"share","search", "hq", the username of the owner of the video etc. my
application is launched. Only when I want to play a video(can be any
video in Youtube) my app should be launched. When i write
android:scheme="http" and android:host="m.youtube.com" to the manifest
file I can control every youtube video to be played with my app. But,
for example when I want to search a video or when I want to  it
launchs my application, too. That is the thing that I don't want.