Hello,

I have been looking into this for a while and havn't found a method to
do this, so any help will be appreciated...

I'm trying to create a custom version of the Toast notification while
keeping a similar functionality but customizing it, I have tried the
following;

Tried extending Toast and just overriding the functions I need to re
implement but thats pretty much impossible since it uses a private
class called TN that I don't access to and then the bigger problem is
the lack of access of the low level system manager it uses
ITransientNotification, WindowManagerImp, INotificationManager(one of
the big ones uses since this is queues each Toast)... anyway hit a
dead wall with that so I tried using the AlertDialog.Builder creating
a custom dialog then tried to get the windows attributes during
OnPrepareDialog/OnCreateDialog and play around with the window flags
such as LayoutParams.FLAG_NOT_TOUCHABLE and it kinda of worked but no
at the same time because the AlertDialog relies on creating a new
activity which from my understand is another dead wall since there
can't be an activity running on top of another activity at the same
time.(right? please correct me if im wrong?)

So now I'm really stuck if anyone has any ideas I would really
appreciate it thanks