hi i am using a web service which return a data in format of xml like
that for activity1

<content>
<row>
<alphabetid>  1 <alphabetid>
<alphabet>     가 </alphabet>
</row>
<alphabetid>  2</alphabetid>
<alphabet>   나 </alphabet>
</row>
</content>

now i have to click on alphabet of activity 1 so it goes to  my new
activity2  which also use web service to retrieve data and show my
data according to press button in listview like if i press button 나
which alphabetid is 2 then in my activity 2 only that data show who
start with letter  나 for which i have to use my web service like
following
http://208.179.199.0/mywebservice.php?alphabetid=2

how can we do that please give me some relavent code or example or
link.because i am new developer.