g1bb wrote:
> Gotcha, but how do I define activityGroup as a LocalActivityManager?
> (I assume that's what it's wanting)

If you're not subclassing TabActivity, can you? If the docs are right,
that should clear up your problem. Since TabActivity inherits from
ActivityGroup, my guess is that the docs are probably correct -- if you
inherit from TabActivity, it might "just work".

If you feel you can't subclass TabActivity for some reason, maybe we can
work to fix that problem -- what is holding you back?

If you're adamant about not subclassing TabActivity, I'm not sure how
you'd make this work, though that doesn't mean it can't be done.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com