The key part of the answer lies directly in the error message. You'll
have to do the legwork to a solution yourself, I'm afraid.

Note that the listed path includes the classes/ directory. This is
VERY incorrect, and the proximate cause of your problem. Somewhere,
you have something pointed at the incorrect directory for where to
find the compiled classes.

Your classpath entry should point directly at the immediate parent of
the 'com/' directory -- in this case, 'classes/'. Java does *not*
operate by searching the directory hierarchy under and finding
classes. The directory hierarchy for both sources and compiled files
must EXACTLY match the package hierarchy.

The error you are getting is indicating that this is not the case for
the compiled files. It is saying that it is finding the .class files
in a directory hierarchy that starts with 'classes/', e.g. 'classes/
com/rcsreg/exposmart/ExpoSmart$2.class'. Thus, somewhere in your
process you are pointing to the wrong directory -- possibly the root
of your project directory. If you find that, and add the classes
directory to the end, it will find this class via 'com/rcsreg/
exposmart/ExpoSmart$2.class', and your problem will be solved.