Hmm, IF you are generating the Bitmap at runtime, and setting it as the
source to an ImageView, whose scale type is fitXY, that should be ok I
guess. The images will stretch and might look odd. So, you can select the
maximum resolution of the image and use it.

For smaller sizes, the ImageView will shrink it to fit.

I can't think of any other approach.

Kumar Bibek
http://techdroid.kbeanie.com
http://www.kbeanie.com