It depends on how your app is setup. Depending on how applications declare
how they support multiple screens and densities the app might be boxed,
scaled or simply fill the screen and rely on layout to look correct.

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Craig Mitchell <craig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And you all have done a fantastic job at that.  However, I'm not a fan
> of boxing an app for large screens.  I would much prefer an app to be
> expanded to the full screen size and look a little pixelated, then
> only take up a small section of the screen.
>
> ...apologies that this comment is off topic.
>

> On Jan 10, 9:44 am, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com> wrote:
> > We try hard to not break apps in newer versions of the platform, as long
> as
> > they are written correctly.
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM, sblantipodi <
> perini.dav...@dpsoftware.org>wrote:
> >

> > > I would like to know if our applications written for 2.2 and 2.3
> > > tablets will work
> > > on honeycomb without modifications.

> > > larger

> such
> see
> > > and
> >
> > > --
> >
> > --
> > Dianne Hackborn
> > Android framework engineer
> > hack...@android.com
> >
> > Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to
> > provide private support, and so won't reply to such e-mails.  All such
> > questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see
> and
> > answer them.

Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
romain...@android.com

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them