Hi,

i did that...thats why my program launches youtube (cause i found
examples of that). But, it shows a dialog asking the user to pick
between Youtube player and the browser. I just want to know if you can
eliminate that box and only use the youtube player.

I will keep looking on google. but if someone knows off the top of
their heads...let me know.

Thanks.