Mark, I will take a look at that and try out the progressbar thingy.

Now for my other issue with streaming the video (it is laggy...cause
it catches up to real time then it needs to buffer more), what would
be the best solution group?

I would like to check how much buffered then play it at a certain
percentage, but when it catches up, I would pause the video until it
buffers more then it would resume. Or, what would be a better
solution. Another solution could be downloading temp files, but I want
your guys take on that also.

My ears are open on this subject since I never tackled something like
this before.

Thanks a bunch group.