Dianne,

Ok, well, can you tell me if using the C++ Audio Libraries is merely
unsupported, or is actually not possible due to the security model of
the currently deployed platform (G1) ?

I mean, can I write most of my application in the standard SDK but use
one outside JNI/.so that is unsupported to do my audio bits, or will
that simply not work because I can't merge it with the SDK code and
sign it and upload it to market and download it to a phone and have it
work?

Thanks!

-Dorn