On Jan 13, 6:04 pm, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No offense, but you must be living in an extremely poor country if you
> think $0.99 is not a impulse purchase.  What else can you buy for a $1
> these days?  Honestly, I cannot think of a single thing.

How about the entire Wendy's 99 cent menu, if you live in America?  Or
anything in "dollar stores" around the US?

Maybe it's an American thing, not that I'm particularly proud of that!

Or maybe a can of Coke, or a Vitamin Water, if you're attempting to be
healthy...
In Vegas there are penny slot machines...

But anyway, 99 cents is a pretty decent low bar for an app.  You just
can't go rampaging in public about a lousy Double Bacon Cheeseburger,
but you can certainly do so about an app.

Doug