Hi there...

a quick request/plea to any Google employees that happen to be lurking
around the group at the moment.

Many of us here will have seen the CES preview video of Honeycomb and
probably like myself are super excited about the possibilities for a
future Android tablet version of our own apps.  Judging by the apps
already delivered in Honeycomb versions (at least GMail and Books by
my reckoning) the SDK is probably reasonably stable.

Is there any chance that a Beta version of the SDK could be released
so that we have the chance to play with it?  If not a Beta SDK, how
about access to the Beta Documentation?  It would be incredibly
helpful to us ordinary developers to have at least some idea about the
design opportunities that are ahead of us.  I'm sure Google want to
encourage us all to enhance our apps to take advantage of all the cool
new stuff that is coming in Honeycomb rather than just do the minimum
required to port to the new version.

So, how about it?  Any chance of some advocacy with the Higher Ups on
behalf of us little guys?

Thanks.

Nick