Sorry for not replying in a while, been very busy with projects at
work.

I posted my diff's to enable the Nexus S to emulate an NFC tag. The
links are below:
http://nemik.net/code/android-nfc/Nfc-app.diff for
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/packages/apps/Nfc.git;a=summary
and
http://nemik.net/code/android-nfc/libnfc-nxp.diff for
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/external/libnfc-nxp.git;a=summary

These are just based on the on the open source, plain vanilla Android
Gingerbread codebase. If you patch it with the diffs above, you can
build the OS, upload the images to the phone's bootloader (make sure
to unlock the bootloader first) and then see it for yourself.

It is pretty badly broken and this is just to prove that it can kinda
work, I hacked it up pretty hard.

Also, I added a lot of LOGD()'s in the NFC app's JNI so I could see
what was going on when trying things out on the phone so I could read
it when doing an 'adb logcat' on the computer with the phone attached
over USB.

Have fun!