great mtk, my doubts are getting cleared...
So to work on WI mode , i need to set the SE to wired -interface mode like u
said.

After this if i Use RawTagconenction to send GP commands to SE , Will this
work for WI mode?
I mean can u select the 0 AID with this? . Sorry i dont have device yet, so
still working on with code

If this is the case, then for Credit card emulation , Is my assumptions
correct :
* The cardlet in SE will be given by TSM
* the midlet in mobile application will access SE cardlet via the method you
described earlier(for gingerbread) , but only if its digitally signed by TSM

Are these 2 assuptions correct.? Also can you share doc/link on GP
complaince and commands?
Please advice

Regards,
Ajith