Oh yeah - much better.
On Jan 26, 2011 1:12 PM, "Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt" <pep...@vaneeckhoudt.net>
wrote:
> I think AccountManager#setUserData is what you should use to store
additional account data. At least that's what I did in my application and it
works as I expected.

> Pepijn
>
> Op 26 Jan 2011 om 21:58 heeft Dmitri Plotnikov <dplotni...@google.com> het
volgende geschreven:

>> I think it is just a string that AccountManager can store for you. How
you use it is up to you. I don't know what URL you need to keep per account,
but can't you pretend that the URL is an auth token? I am not 100% on this,
because I haven't used authtoken this way myself.

http://developer.android.com/intl/en/reference/android/accounts/Accou...

42.john.doe.1...@googlemail.com

http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/packages/apps/Email.git;a=t...

himanshu....@gmail.com