I think it is just a string that AccountManager can store for you.  How you
use it is up to you.  I don't know what URL you need to keep per account,
but can't you pretend that the URL is an auth token?  I am not 100% on this,
because I haven't used authtoken this way myself.

http://developer.android.com/intl/en/reference/android/accounts/Accou...

42.john.doe.1...@googlemail.com

>> > wrote:
>> > Ok, I'm about to write the SyncAdapter part of my App.
>>
>> > Due to the fact that I have a special case, I'm a little bit stuck:
>>
>> > Additional to the username/password I need to store a URL on a per
>> > account base!
>>
>> > How I'm supposed to store this extra information, attached to an
>> > account?
>>
>> > Thanks for your help an patience Dmitri!

>> > get
>> > for.
>> > the

..