Thanks I'll check it ...

Emre

PS. to TreKing: I am aware that the emulator has network access, but the app
needs to listen cellular network related parameters such as signal strength etc.

From: hack...@android.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:38:45 -0800
Subject: Re: [android-developers] How to take a snapshot of phone's screen ?
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com

For most devices you can attach DDMS to it and take a screenshot with it.

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Marcin Orlowski <webnet.andr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 26 January 2011 20:42, Emre A. Yavuz <eayl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> Is anyone aware of a method to take the snapshot of phone's screen while an

> app is running ? Running the app on the emulator is not an option since

> network connectivity is needed. Is there any internal method that we can use

In general you need rooted phone to let you grab framebuffer. Then use

one of available apps i.e. ShotMe from Market

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hack...@android.com

answer them.