Hi,

I'm writing an app that randomly scrambles the keyboard, so that when the
user presses, say, the 'A' key, some other letter might get displayed. The
only way I see of doing this (actually, the way I do it now) is to register
a KeyListener and return the randomized keystroke. The problem
is, KeyListeners seem to interfere with the soft keyboard, preventing it
from getting displayed. Is there an easy way to make the keyboard to appear
when using KeyListeners? If not, what's a better way of proceeding? Also, I
want to allow only alpha characters (no numbers or special characters), but
I didn't see an inputType for alpha only (of course, it's easy
with KeyListeners). TIA!

Bob