I have not uploaded an app to Android market yet. But am in a circumstance
that requires me to upload a version(2) of the existing app.

So request to guide me as to how to create a SIGNED APK. As this seems to be
the main hurdle. We have done >Export unsigned app>> after that have no idea
how to proceed >> We have done signing using debug mode but for Release have
no idea.

So request help regarding the above.