Hi,
Out Mobile Application required the user to provide username and
password to login. After login, if the user navigates to another
application and tries to come back to our application again, i would
like to intercept this action and redirect the user to login screen
and then lead to where ever he was before.

How can i achieve this?

Currently we are doing it a very crude way by tracking the user's
action in variables and in onResume() we check for the value of the
variable and make a decision if he should continue or be redirected to
login.

Is there something to the order of an "Interceptor" which can use tell
me if the application coming to foreground was actually in the
background and not a new process.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Regards
Hari