I followed the instructions and installed JDK6 then Eclipse 3.6 then
Android SDK 9 then Android APT. That seemed promising until I got to
the Samples step. Downloading the Android sample code through the SDK
manager (and there is no other way on Windows) does NOT work (not on
Windows 7 at least); the messasge is:

"Downloading Samples for SDK API 9, revision 1
File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk-windows\temp
\samples-2.3_r01-linux.zip (Access is denied)"

Or similar with all the other versions, Personally, I won't follow the
individual links to each sample, it's too cumbersome. So could you get
your act together please  folks...
A.R.