After failing the first platform ("Platforms, Easy") a couple of
times,
my phone (Milestone one) hangs. Seems to be an endless loop/physics
problem
or something. Android wants to force close it.

Another thing is, that failing at a plattform and falling to the
ground doesn't
stop the level. And nothing in the startup mentioned that the recycle
button
at the top right corner is restarting the level (what is needed then).