Is it when you get past the platforms because when the level ends i have it
play a short song, and it might be a memory error. But i will make sure i
make the platforms easier and show people the restart button, also when they
fall there i will have the restart show up.

Treking I totally agree with that, Im just trying to make it as easy as
possible on the first couple of levels so people get into and also i don't
want it to freeze. If i can prevent most of it i will try to prevent. It...
g2g im in school