Granted spamming people not directly involved with the Market isn't
going to do much to
 improve the situation but some people are prone to taking useless
action over doing nothing.
Ideally there would be some way for developers to have meaningful
interaction with Google
about the market instead of continually being forced to wonder what
the Market team are
currently up to in their lunar base on the dark side of the moon. Does
anyone know if content ratings will ever be used for anything???

This thread should probably be moved to Android Discuss if that is
possible since that is a more appropriate group
but nobody from Google will ever make a meaningful response to it
their either.