On Mar 3, 11:55 am, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Maps.Huge.Info (Maps API Guru) <
>
> cor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can anyone name an app that's been removed from the market that
> > didn't deserve it?
>
> Take your
> pick:http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/search.py?ctx=en%3Ase...
>
> Many of those posts are from people that did not realize they were violating
> any terms.

Not to detract from your point in any way, but some of them are quite
comical. "I'm not sure why they banned my app; its called YouTube" or
"I used the Verizon name and Logo; could that have anything to do with
it?"

At the very least, the message from Android Market should give a link
to a basic online course in trademark law.

Nathan