I accepted updates today including the HoneyComb SDKs and version 10
of the ADT plugin and DDMS.

Now all my builds in Eclipse are broken. They have hundreds of errors
saying that R cannot be resolved

I've already tried Project Clean, which is the only trick I know for
weird build errors.

The projects include a library project and two projects which depend
on it.

What magic do I have to do to make these things build again?

It would sure be disappointing to not make any more updates to my app
ever again.

Nathan