This happens to me very often.  Every time I do a release build
outside of Eclipse, when I go back into Eclipse, the build will fail
every time.  It will eventually work with no pattern that I could
establish -- I need to clean/rebuild about 10 times and then it will
build without errors and from then on it's ok until the next release
build.