Hi All,
                  Can anyone tell me the *solution for the problem that I
asked above*?I urgently need solution because my app is ready for release
but till now I used debug certificate generated Map API key but before
release it should be sign up certificate generated Map API Key but thats not
working.

                   Or *can I release the app that uses Debug certificate
generated Map API Key?If users will download it whether it will work fine or
not*?