Miguel,

I did do some googling and I ended up getting confused!  :-)

Some general questions about this sort of thing, not vendor-specific:

1) Do developers integrate more than one SDK into an app in order to
   maximize impressions?  Or do you pick one and stick with it?

2) The developer gets paid for every banner that is displayed on an
   Activity's screen?  Or only if the user clicks through?

3) It seems like there is no guarantee that an ad will be displayed
   which means, of course, I may not get paid.  Is that correct?  The
   chance of an ad actually appearing depends on something outside of my
   control?

4) My app is a widget that runs all the time plus an activity that the
   user may or may not wish to view in order to see some extra
   information.  If the user does display that activity it is likely to
   be displayed for just 20 seconds or so - it is view-only with no
   additional interaction.  Is this the wrong sort of app to consider
   integrating with AdMob?

Thanks.

...Jake

http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx